Enhanced digital twins for a more engaging user experience
Virtual tours can be a little sterile in their basic form, whilst the imagery is generally enough to hold a users interest for a few minutes the lack of engagement soon leads to them leaving. C3D's Augment platform builds enhanced digital twins by adding colour and vibrancy to a space whilst presenting media and information in your bespoke theme. With the ability to change tags, add or record audio and other media directly into your space we engage users for longer, provide more relevant information and increase their awareness of your offerings. These enhancements can also be delivered by our good friends at Apollo3D and Venue View
Take a look at the enhanced digital twin below where the duchess of Rutland will give you an audio guided tour of her family home.
- Custom Tag Icons - We can change the tag colours and icons to those of your choice.
- Embedded Audio - We can embed audio into the tour to be triggered either by interaction with a tag or by arriving at a certain position within the tour.
- Embedded Video - We can embed video into the tour to be triggered either by interaction with a tag or by arriving at a certain position within the tour.
- Embedded Media - We can embed media into the tour to be triggered either by interaction with a tag or by arriving at a certain position within the tour.
- Multilingual capability - We can enable the tour to be displayed in the language of the users browser and present different media depending on language.
- Accessibility - We can allow users to select text transcripts of audio and video within the tour. We can enable voice control within certain browsers and can provide a completely hands off accessible version of the tour.
- Security - We can secure the tour so that it can only be accessed through your website allowing you to create paywalls.
We have many more features within the platform, and because it's ours if it doesn't exist we can develop it!!!